A few suggestions for group Bible study on campus:
- Choose a book of the Bible; start at the beginning and slowly make your way through the entire book over the weeks and months.
- Read the passage out loud together, and then give everyone a few minutes on their own to pick a One Thing before talking about each person's One Thing.
- Be consistent. Meet at the same time, at a designated place, every week. Finish on time, every time.
- Make it short: half an hour is an ideal amount of time.
- Don't be afraid of silence; this means people are thinking!
- Keep in mind the gaol: to build community around God's Word.
- Keep it simple. Keep it consistent. Cover it in prayer.
- Be Confident! The Holy Spirit will speak through His Word, and Christ-centered community will develop and grow.