APOLOGETICS SESSION 1
Is Being a Christian Intellectually Reasonable?
Yes! Being a Christian is intellectually reasonable. In fact, the Christian worldview is more intellectually reasonable than atheism or any other worldview.
In this video, Frank Turek gives us a very brief outline of how to show that Christianity is true:
- Truth exists and can be known.
- God exists.
- Miracles are possible.
- The New Testament is historically reliable.
- Why is each of these statements above important?
- What else can you remember Frank Turek saying about each of these?
- What else stood out to you from this video?
- What stood out to you most from this session/discussion?
- Closing thoughts/comments?