Is Being a Christian Intellectually Reasonable?
Yes! Being a Christian is intellectually reasonable. In fact, the Christian worldview is more intellectually reasonable than atheism or any other worldview.
There are basically three kinds of objections to Christianity:
- Intellectual Objections
- Emotional Objections
- Volitional Objections (moral restrictions)
- How would you define each of these above objections?
- What are some examples?
- Should we respond differently to people who have different objections? Explain.
The Key Question: What worldview makes the most sense of the world around me?
- What does it mean that Christianity is a ‘testable’ faith? Explain.
- Would you say that Christianity is a reasonable faith? Explain.
- What stood out to you most from this session/discussion?
- Closing thoughts/comments?