APOLOGETICS SESSION 15
- What is your take-away from this short video?
- What stands out to you from this short video?
- Read Isaiah 53. What prophesies stand out to you in this passage?
Isaiah 53 was written between 740-680 B.C. (Over 700 years before Jesus was born!) The Jewish people were convinced that this passage (and the other Servant passages) were clearly speaking of the coming Messiah, and they held this belief until Rashi, a Jewish teacher (1040-1105 A.D.), suggested that such passages refer to Israel.
- Why are the Dead Sea Scrolls significant?
- What would you say to someone who says "Jesus may have accidentally fulfilled the prophesies." Explain.
- What else stands out to you from this video?
55 Old Testament Prophecies about Jesus in four areas: For the list click here
- Jesus' birth
- Jesus' ministry
- Jesus' death and resurrection
- Jesus' role in the church
- What stood out to you most from this session/discussion?
- Closing thoughts/comments?